Monday, November 8, 2010

Yearbook photo?

My 5th/6th grade after-school English club at Seokseong. This was before class started... "Teacher, English game!"
My 1st/2nd grade class' Halloween artwork.

I was invited to be a part of the Seokseong 6th grade graduation photo. Naturally I was informed 5 minutes before the picture was taken, and this picture will be framed and put up on the walls at Seokseong for the next who knows how many years. Can you spot me?


One of my Seokyang 6th graders. Nice sweater, am I right?


Out to dinner with Joo, my coteacher, his family, and Kevin. All that food was for us.


With my friends in Busan post-fireworks festival. It looks sort of like we're in a slum somewhere, but I was shocked at how quickly they cleaned everything up.


Busan fireworks festival. Probably the most crowded place I've ever been.

Kevin dressed up as a zombie for Halloween and sent me this picture of him with his kindergarten class.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha it actually took me a while to find you

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you double click on the photos they will enlarge (for us old folks with poor eyesight)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Did they misspell "daylight" in that first picture?
    2. I saw you... you were the only one smiling!

    ReplyDelete