Sunday, September 19, 2010

Internet!

I finally have Internet!! It was a dramatic turn of events, though... I will fill you in later, but I want to post some of the pictures I took before I have to leave for school, so the Internet saga will have to wait.
Jiseon/Lindsay, one of my Seokseong third graders.
Yuna/Victoria (3rd grade) and Lindsay. Victoria is pretty obsessed with me, and these two followed me to my bus stop on Friday. They're best friends.

My third graders. Alice (pink), Sydney, and Jaeyoung/Jake.


3rd grade again. Ruby, Victoria, Lindsay, Alice, Sydney, and Jake. They were using the microphone to say their names while goofing off before class.


The fourth grade at Seokseong along with a shot of my classroom. We're playing the number slapping game. If you look closely, Evan and Scarlett are wearing the same polo (so is Owen but you can't really see him). Also, Noah and Celeste are both wearing the exact same orange t-shirt (Noah is up by the dry erase board and Celeste is second on the right).




5 comments:

  1. Celeste is the coolest student by far...I mean with a name like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's two Thomases I think... the idea of a nickname for their English nickname was kind of complicated, so I have some kids named Christopher/Nicholas/Thomas and they're not Chris/Nick/Tom/Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those shirts just sold in bulk there or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa you look happy and fabulous and taking Korea by storm. Have you met any of the kids parents yet? I bet they are all interested in meeting you since their kids talk about you at the house. Glad to see you are adjusting to life over there just be careful. Love, Aunt Nellie

    ReplyDelete