Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

Yesterday I had dinner with my two coteachers Hyejeong and Yeonjin and one of our former teachers, Mrs. Park. We went to VIPS, which is this Western-style buffet. I think it's a chain in England but I'm not sure. Regardless, we got there at about 5:15 and didn't leave until 10:30. It was ridiculous. We finished eating around 6:30 but then sat around chatting until like 10:30. A lot of the time Mrs. Park and Hyejeong were discussing textbooks and Yeonjin and I were chatting about whatever. Mrs. Park doesn't like her new school very much. She says the students have bad behavior and she misses the Taepyeong Middle School students. She said her students go to hagwons a lot so they're burned out in the daytime and are really tired and uncooperative. She said the other day a student demanded that Mrs. Park get a tissue off her desk and bring it to him!

My legs are kind of sore from the running on Thursday.  I was supposed to run again yesterday but because of the VIPS thing it was too late, so I'm going today.

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment