Sunday, May 29, 2011

I made it to the beach!

On Saturday I went to Daecheon beach in the west coast, about 40 minutes from Buyeo by bus. It was awesome! There was a big group of us because it was someone's birthday. After that I went to Seoul for a different birthday. This one was a "Crazy Glasses" theme, so check out Korean Theresa below :)

This is as Korean as I get.

Rice paddies? Boryeong

Daecheon beach

Daecheon

Daecheon

With my first and second graders, we're learning about different ways to answer the question, "How are you?" I took pictures of them illustrating the words, and I'm going to put them into a powerpoint that I want to expand on every week so they can learn lots of ways to talk about how they're feeling.

Sumin is hot.
Yumin is angry! This is my favorite.
Taemin is bored. Second favorite picture.
Jiwon is okay.
Jin is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment